Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Very Exciting Day!

Almost six years ago we sent my mare, Cindy, away to breed to a stallion named Smart Stinger.  Once we got her back we had to wait a long time but sadly she had the baby to early and it was born dead... Again we sent Cindy to Stinger, and again we had to wait a long time for her to have her baby and this time it was born perfectly fine.


This is Grinch`s beautiful mama...Cindy.


The is Grinch`s dad, Smart Stinger, when we were dropping Cindy off.



This is Grinch and me just after he was born.



Two years before the Grinch was born we decided to name him the Grinch, and when he was born my
sister, Kate, looked at his fore head and said...





Is that a Grinch on his head?!

If you flip the cartoon around it is a perfect match to Grinch`s face, at the very top is the hat flopping over, below that his face, and the lump on his back is the sack of toys.  But my mother disagrees, she thinks that the "face" is part of the hat and the "sack of toys" is the Grinch`s face...I don`t see it!



This is what my mom sees.....nope still don`t see it!




Three years later and I`m riding him all over the place!!!!!





This is me riding Grinch for the first time in his new blue tack
that I got for Christmas. 


Grinch has made a lot of progress since I`ve started riding him and I am so proud that I can ride him without worrying about him doing anything to naughty...

                                                                     LOVE YOU GRINCH!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment