Friday, January 20, 2012

My Champ!!

In the Pope County Fair dog show there are four different categories:  Rally, Long sit, Long down, and Recall.  You aren`t judged against other people, just how you do in each of the categories.  Since 2006 my dog, Lucky, and I have won four blue ribbons every year and showmanship five out of six years.   I am so proud of Lucky for listening to me for six whole years at the fair and I can`t wait to see what happens in 2012!!!!

2006 Lucky and my first blue ribbons.  Our first year in 4 - H.

2007 Dog show... We won four blue ribbons this year too!
                                                                 
2008 Dog show
                                                               
2009 Four blue ribbons and Pewe showmanship!
Go  Lucky!!!!!!!

2010 Show four blue ribbons... again!

2011 Dog show, 2 blues, Jr showmanship and high point Jr!!
(They eliminated the recall and 1 stay this year so there were only
2 ribbons possible.)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice ClaireAnna.. You have one "Lucky" dog there..and smart too.. This is Sylvia not Cody.

    ReplyDelete